Friday, January 14, 2011

Multitasking up ahead


I have so much to do this weekend. Has anyone figured out a way to stretch the hours longer or add more into the day? Come on moms, we're smart, we raise children from teeny infants to college graduates, can't we do this one little thing? Seriously, I do have tons to do, I am going to be a multitasking momma (see just like my buddy, eating Pringles while riding his pony- ultimate multitasking!) for the next couple days. I hope everyone has a great long weekend, if you are lucky enough to be off work.

3 comments:

Erin Deegan said...

good luck.... hope is all gets done!

Erin Deegan said...

Hey! I'm passing along the Stylish Blogger award to you. Your blog is fantastic, and your blog has become a daily read for me. Here are the rules:

As part of accepting the award, you'll...
+ Thank and link back to the person that awarded them {me}
+ Share seven things about themselves.
+ Pay it forward to some recently discovered bloggers.
+ Contact those bloggers about the award!

Happy Monday!

Jill said...

Yes!!!! i can relate to needing more hours! I feel the same way! I did finally finish my Math and got an A so I'm sooo happy that's over, lol. However I just started another class...sigh... I need a vacation. My to do list is a mile long! Hope you were able to get things accomplished! Have a great night!
Blessings,
Jill