Anyway, thank you so much Karen. We have recently found each other and let me tell you something girlies, this gal, she'll make you think. In a good way. I love her thoughtful posts and reading her bio/profile I knew I'd like her instantly. Give her a click, will ya?
In return, I'd like to nominate Kristin at Bringing Pretty Back. I know lot of you know her (she might have already been nominated) but if you don't, you are in for a treat. The snorting kind. I think I snort out loud when I read her short and sweet posts every time. She is funny and always knows how to remind us to be our pretty selves every day.
So, stylish blogger that I am, I will share seven more things about myself...
1. I am wearing my fleece robe over my clothes right now because I am freezing! We call it "Big Pink" lovingly, of course.
2. I have horrible guilt when I throw out a plastic water bottle so I often bring them home from where ever to put in our recycling bin. Love the earth I say.
3. I love politics and get giddy around election time. (on my mind since last night's state of the union)
4. I can't stand to watch people chew gum. Grosses me out.
5. I have taught my kids to say "grody" and "gag me" I am single handedly bringing valley girl speak back!
6. My happy places on earth include the library, Hobby Lobby, the beach and antique flea markets.
7. I wish I could live in Vermont (minus the cold weather) and wear L.L.Bean and go kayaking, live that whole lifestyle for a while.