Wednesday, January 5, 2011

watchin' my weight Wednesday

Ick!
This is my fringe right after Christmas. I swear it is full of the worst junk on earth. I am so ready for a sugar and salt detox. I tried to be good on the holidays and only eat healthy stuff but the bad stuff just kept finding a way in. I normally do not crave much sugar (or salt) so I am thinking those few times I induldged set off my craving -meter. Is that possible? Kind of like I fell off the wagon or something. So anyway, beginning, today (!) I am writing in my food tracker the emotions I feel when I am eating and hopefully I will find a pattern that will set me up to change some behaviors. (example: I crave sweets around 2:00, is that because I am sleepy and need to move more? hopefully I will find out.) I am proud to say the sweets and any lingering unhealthy stuff are gone, I dumped them all yesterday. Now I need to hit the grocery and restock the good stuff.

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL My fridge looks very similar! LOL
Have a great night!
Blessings,
Jill