A. Age: 29 in my heart but my "official" documents say 37 (what makes them official anyway!? Age is a state of mind!)
B. Bed size: Queen. But I long for a king, I am married to Big Tall Hubby, I just won't give up my iron bed that I wanted for my entire life and BTH was kind enough to let me get when we got married.
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, so icky, I do it only when they start to look like the ones you stop at on a long trip, well maybe sooner than that. Hiring a cleaner for bathrooms would be the first thing I purchased if I won the lottery, after a Corvette of course.
D. Dogs: Dogs!?! I have a pug that I love/hate. I love him but he has lots of accidents on the floor which I hate.
E. Essential start to your day: A shower, make up, and about three giant glasses of water (a potty break shortly after!)
F. Favorite color: pink, but I love all colors
G. Gold or silver: Sliver
H. Height: 5’2”
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the cello, but I don't anymore, I keep thinking I will take it out and try it.
J. Job title: Mommy, wife, and wanna be professional crafter/organizer/writer, former teacher
K. Kids: Three plus one on the way, yikes! Lord, help me.
L. Live: In a suburb close to Cincinnati, my house is for sale in case you are interested! Golf course, 4 bedrooms, exquisite landscaping, all brick exterior, hard wood floors, high ceilings, tons of woodwork... I am beginning to sound like a realtor.
M. Mom’s name: Sophia Jane, isn't it pretty?
N. Nicknames: My mom calls me "Toots" or "Tootsie" but "Jenny" is my official nickname since I am really "Jennifer."
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just for my birthing experiences so far, I think I stayed a week or so when I had my tonsils out when I was five, I ate potato chips right after the operation and I was not supposed to do that, but I don't remember it. I remember being in a giant crib-like thing and hating every minute of it.
P. Pet peeve: mean people and disorganization
Q. Quote from a movie: “I like your sleeves.” From Napoleon Dynamite.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: None, but I always wanted a whole bunch.
T. Time you wake up: Sometimes 5, sometimes 6, sometimes 7, depends on the day of the week and what workout I am going to do (or skip!)
U. Underwear: Any kind that covers my big Greek butt. Thongs only when I am going somewhere where people might be looking at my butt and making comments about it later, like a function for Big Tall Hubby's work or a reunion.
V. Vegetables you dislike: None, but I don't really like peas all alone I like them in something like soup.
W. What makes you run late: Usually, my family, they are always looking for a toy or something they want to take with them. (Like a toy, a wallet, a set of keys, if they listened to me and put them away, we'd never be late!!!)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I had a really cool one when they took my wisdom teeth out, it was of my whole head, 360 degrees. I also got to see one of my dog once when he ate something he shouldn't have. It was so neat to see his organs and his bones that go all through his curly tail.
Y. Yummy food you make: Brownies and cookies.
Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Orangutans and chimps, plus my house is pretty zoo-like as it is. I love the zoo in general.
my things to do this week:
- get Easter baskets together
- make a basket for our family friend from the Dominican Republic and deliver to him
- drop off Goodwill items
- sell books to Half Priced Books
- get clips put in my new cycling shoes!!!!
- put away my winter shoes and get out my summer ones
- pack/get organized for our Easter visit to the grandparents
- iron a patch on a new pair of boy's pants (grr!)
- buy the boys both new Easter shoes (forgot these!)
- give myself a pedicure to go with those summer shoes!
- order Easter photo cards and mail
- get a gift for a friend's birthday this weekend and hopefully deliver to her as well (I'm going to be running around a lot this week!)
- order book from the school book order
- make an appointment for Zoe (she has an infected finger nail- how the heck did that happen!?)
my menus for this week:
- deli subs and chips
- hamburgers and homemade fries
- spaghetti and salad
- fish sandwiches and sweet potato fries
- shrimp alfredo (didn't make last week)
- BLT's and chips
I just noticed the amount of sandwiches (must be pregnancy cravings!:) )