Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday stuff


Mmm, blueberry muffins! "I yub dees mommy!" (translation- I love these mommy.) I got the recipe from Clover Lane, you all know and love Sarah over there. I have tried a bunch of her recipes and they do not disappoint. I figure if her crew of 7 like it, mine will too!

I have oodles to do so just some lists to share today...

my things to do this week:
  • deep clean my powder room and upstairs hallway
  • buy/wrap my nephew's birthday gift
  • straighten up my desk
  • try to find some new shelves for my basement pantry
  • consign fall/winter maternity clothes
  • cut and sort coupons (oops, forgot to do this last week so it is a priority now)
  • iron the massive pile of clothes, I keep procrastinating (washing, folding, and putting away don't bother me, but I really loathe ironing)
  • take little boys to get pictures taken (Wed.)

my menus for this week:
  • still some stuff from last week to use up, last minute meetings and events for Big Tall Hubby mean I don't make planned meals, thank goodness for the freezer!
  • leftovers from Saturday birthday party
  • onion chicken tenders with rice and broccoli
  • potato soup and sandwiches
  • creamy pasta with veggies
  • I am also baking: peanut butter and jelly bars and cherry chocolate chunk dough balls

1 comment:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Those look delicious!!! I love warm blueberries in anything!