Mmm, blueberry muffins! "I yub dees mommy!" (translation- I love these mommy.) I got the recipe from Clover Lane, you all know and love Sarah over there. I have tried a bunch of her recipes and they do not disappoint. I figure if her crew of 7 like it, mine will too!
I have oodles to do so just some lists to share today...
my things to do this week:
- deep clean my powder room and upstairs hallway
- buy/wrap my nephew's birthday gift
- straighten up my desk
- try to find some new shelves for my basement pantry
- consign fall/winter maternity clothes
- cut and sort coupons (oops, forgot to do this last week so it is a priority now)
- iron the massive pile of clothes, I keep procrastinating (washing, folding, and putting away don't bother me, but I really loathe ironing)
- take little boys to get pictures taken (Wed.)
my menus for this week:
- still some stuff from last week to use up, last minute meetings and events for Big Tall Hubby mean I don't make planned meals, thank goodness for the freezer!
- leftovers from Saturday birthday party
- onion chicken tenders with rice and broccoli
- potato soup and sandwiches
- creamy pasta with veggies
- I am also baking: peanut butter and jelly bars and cherry chocolate chunk dough balls