Which of course, makes me smile!
I don't know what the heck happened to me last week, I was in a funk, fo' sho'! I literally did not accomplish anything on my things to do list. I was really super tired and grumpy. I think the newborn adrenaline is wearing off. Now I am just exhausted.
Anyway, my list for this week is pretty much a repeat from last week except I have to clean up and recover from a long drive to see our family. (4 hour drive, 4 kids, blah!) My menu for this week is super easy, and kid friendly. I have to detox them from their family visit. They have to be retrained to sleep and eat, (and not sass me!) things they don't do when we are away from home.
my things to do this week:
- clean house and van from our trip
- try to find some new shelves for my basement pantry
- consign fall/winter maternity clothes
- sort coupons (oops, forgot to do this last week so it is a priority now)
- cut and sort boys' pictures to mail to family and friends
my menus for this week:
- spaghetti and salad with roasted veggies
- potato soup and deli subs
- pasta toss with spinach and tomatoes
- homemade pizzas and fruit smoothies
- grilled fish and roasted potatoes (kids will eat nuggets probably)
- oven baked chicken and broccoli with rice