Thursday, October 7, 2010

it's a jungle in here


Lately, these animals are Tanner's new obsession.

I am tripping over them everywhere.

I am always looking for the gorilla and dog and cat. (his faves)

I sound like a nut because I grunt, snort, moo, and speak "animal" all day long.

here he is at his cousin's birthday party, playing outside, his animals were eating the plants and climbing on the rocks, yes, he is rockin' a birthday hat, so funny


This is one of those things that makes you realize that your kids are all individuals. At this age (22 months- sniff sniff, where did the time go?) Zoe was all about baby dolls and the kitchen set, Parker was crazy about balls of any kind, and Tanner is the nature boy. He loves animals and plants, we stop and look at every tree and bird outside. It amazes me that they are all raised by me in the same house and they are all so different.


No comments: