Monday, May 12, 2008

cuties

I don't do too many two-page layouts anymore. I think they require me to be a little more creative and that doesn't always mesh with my hurry-up life. I was having trouble fitting all these pictures on one page so voila, a 2 pager. I think it turned out pretty cute and I got to use this cool b&w paper I bought a couple weeks ago. It's funny because these pictures are about 2 years old and the kids seem so little in them, I can't imagine how I'll feel looking at them in 20 years or so. They truly do grow up so fast, sniff sniff!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

adorable! I love little Parker getting ready to suck on the side of the tub-what a great age. And I'm glad to see that the doll is getting clean as well-good work Zoe! They ARE getting big-I get the same sniff sniffs when I see pictures of H&A. In 20 years we'll be basketcases!