Friday, May 30, 2008

quote

I got this quote today from Inspiration Peak.com and I just love it and wanted to share...

The best thing we can do for ourselves and the people in our lives is to love them unconditionally, forgive them without reservation and to accept them exactly as they are.

I think this is one I am going to have to paste up and remind myself to say as a mantra when someone in my family doesn't do things the way I want them done (i.e. when Zoe says she cleaned her room and I think it looks like an F5 tornado hit it).

Inspiration Peak will send you a daily quote if you sign up on their website.
http://www.inspirationpeak.com

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I got that quote too and thought the same thing, that I should post it somewhere in the house. Great minds think alike.

Murillo Family said...

Thanks for posting this website, I signed up for the e-mails. I haven't heard of it before now, I love it!!