Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just a quickie

I just got a call in my car from the doctor's office, do you know how frightening that is when you are waiting for test results?! They should say, "now, are you driving? You should pull over until we're done..." Anyway, after almost having a heart attack, the nurse told me that the results of our Down Syndrome tests were "normal" and that the baby is "fine". Whew, I have been a wreck wondering about it and truly I think they should not make a person wait a week for those results, but it is what it is. Thankfully, we are blessed and now I have to move on to the next round of baby worries, if only I could find a starting point in which to worry! So much to fret over and not enough time in the day!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So happy that everything is fine. I was wondering/worrying with you. You should only have to worry about each thing once, not once with each child-in my opinion. If that were the case it would help my stress level tremendously.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear all is going well!