Friday, June 6, 2008

on my own

In my house I am on my own. I am the only person who truly believes that being neat and tidy is essential to life. Now don't get me wrong, my husband will tell you he loves it that I am organized. And I like to think that I help him do his job well because I do mine well. Zoe will admit she likes her room clean rather than dirty. But it gets so messy you can't walk in there, literally, no joke! Parker is quick to tell me when he made a mess in his room. But he won't help to put anything away. Am I fighting a losing battle? I think so, you decide, here is the evidence!


Our computer desk while my husband is working on a project... and what it looks like days later...
Every morning I wake up to clothes on the floor and bags or suitcases are left out for weeks after a trip...
Drawers are left open after an item is removed, this one really gets me in a tizzy.

Parker's room after he refuses to take a nap, he just throws whatever he can reach from his crib to the floor.

I am truly on my own here. **sigh**


No comments: