Saturday, June 14, 2008

preggo dream

You gotta love those crazy pregnancy dreams... last night I had a dream that I was a teenager again and my boyfriend was Nick Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers). Is it because they have been on Disney nonstop for about two months or because he is just so darn cute? I won't go into details but I will say I had to look away when their new video came on Disney channel today, I was feeling little guilty! Ahhh!!!! At least in my dream I was only 15 again, not 29 and holding, he he he! Oh and even better, I did not have any acne, I did not think I was fat, I was dressed really cool, my hair looked so cute (no mall bangs!), and I knew everything I know now. How is that for a cool dream?! I can't wait for more exciting preggo induced imaginative dreams... if they're any good, I promise to share.

my teen crush, singing at our Hannah Montana concert!

No comments: