Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Done

Here is a little bucket of stuff I have been working on for a couple weeks. My Christmas cards. I know, I know, there are so many cute ones you can order and it is so much easier and faster and most people don't even care that I hand make my cards but I like it. I know the photo cards from Snapfish and others are very cute. I agree and I love to receive them. But, I love how my homemade cards look when they are done. I love adding just a teeny touch of something to make them "cute." I tell myself every year that I am going to start on them in the summer so I can not have to worry about it in December. But other things take precedence. I actually did start one year in July and finished them by August, seriously, it was great. Haven't done that again since. I am thrilled to say I finished these on Saturday and mailed them yesterday. I made almost 100, just a few shy. I am so looking forward to receiving everyone's cards. I love, love, love getting Christmas cards.
Whew! Now, can you pretty please remind me to start on these waaaaaay earlier for next year.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Good for you...I'd be thrilled if someone sent me a homemade card! Sure wishing we could see what you've created! ;)