Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Tanner


My baby is two today.

How in the world did that happen already?! You know those old ladies in the grocery store who tell you that time flies and "they grow up so quickly?" They are absolutely, 100% correct. I can't believe it.

He is such an awesome boy. He talks all the time, "reads" books, loves Elmo and animals and plants, always knows when I am sneak eating m&m's (of course I share with him!), gives the best hugs and kisses and is just plain adorable. I guess I love him a whole lot.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Ahhhh two...what a fun age! Happy Birthday to your little guy!

Karen said...

I saw you on Kerri's sidebar. I had to pop over when I saw the 'happy birthday' title for your post. My little guy shares a birthday with yours. Mine turned one. And, yes, time sure does fly!