Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brotherly Love

Who says boys can't be sweet? Especially brothers.

Look at this...
Parker decided to get a snack for Tanner. He wanted to make sure that I knew it was for Tanner. He couldn't write "Tanner" so he just put a "T" and a heart on it. Oh my gosh, I am crying. Seriously. (dang pregnancy hormones)

Then just last week I found them watching tv together. Is that the cutest thing ever?! I did not pose them. Right before I snapped the picture, Parker dropped his arm. They were just sitting there with their arms around each other. Uh oh, more tears. (darn you pregnancy hormones!)

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is just too adorable!

Kerri said...

This is so cute Jenny. As a parent I can't imagine how great it feels to see the love shown to each other by siblings. LOVE IT! Glad you were able to get a picture!

Jill said...

Sooooo precious!! :-)

Blessings,
Jill