Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day


The kids were thrilled to find that Lucky the Leprechaun had visited us again this year.

He leaves clues (sometimes little messes and footprints or confetti) to a pot of "gold".
The kids run around frantic (usually in their jammies) looking for the pot.
This year Zoe read the clues, that was so neat. They were really hard clues but they all (well Zoe and Parker) figured them out.
Parker actually found the pot. The gold was Hershey's Kisses and gold coin chocolates. Lucky always tricks them, he never leaves real gold. That stinker. Funny thing, they don't care. Chocolates for breakfast are pretty golden. (I take the worst action photos ever, jeez.)
Tanner is already an expert at unwrapping kisses. :)
My vintage green bead necklace (from my 96 year old grandma, isn't it pretty?) was accompanied by a green and white striped cardigan sweater. Can you believe I don't have any other green maternity items? I made the kids wear something green so I had to also. Most of them are pink, oh well.

AND I had to put on my UK necklace, it is the start of March Madness today for my Wildcats. Woo! Go CATS!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great mom to celebrate St. P.'s day. I did not and my kids were like "what the heckster MOM!". I know-totally lazy.

I have enjoyed all your posts. Love that little Tanner in the dryer-what a cutie pie.

Jill said...

Looks like a fun time!! They visited us too, but played tricks on us, lol!

Have a great night!

Blessings
Jill

Kerri said...

Looks like lots of FUN Jen! You're a wonderful mom! I've never heard of the leprechaun coming to visit...but I see he is pretty popular out there in blogland! I need to get with the program! :)
Have a great weekend!