Friday, March 25, 2011

A Rare Occasion


This is Parker's room before I painted it a year ago, just wanted you to see that we have equal representation of UK and OSU at our house. He also has UK and OSU pictures on another wall.

Lordy, lordy, what the heck, is you know where freezing over?!

For those of you who do not follow college basketball (I am a freako who does!), my beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats are playing my big tall hubby's Ohio State Buckeyes tonight in the NCAA tournament. Yikes! In all the years that my big tall hubby and I have been together, this has NEVER happened. OSU is usually a dominant football school while UK is a basketball powerhouse. So we kind of cheer for each other's teams during the appropriate seasons. Never been a problem. Well last year OSU had a great bball year and this year they have been ranked #1, a lot. My Cats have been somewhere in the top 25 all year, but they lost a lot of players last year and they are a young team. Nonetheless, I cheer for them and go crazy during March like all true blue fans. Tonight should be very interesting to say the least. Which ever team wins will be a loss at my house. :( On that note, I have to say...

GO BIG BLUE!!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'm cheering for Kentucky too...and I'm from Ohio!!

Have a great weekend!