I am giving myself a big hug because, dagnabit, I am sick again. Seriously. I felt the sniffles coming Saturday and hoped it was just allergies from the teensie bit warm weather. By Sunday, my big tall hubby was calling me "Rudolph" as in the reindeer, because my nose is so stuffy that I sound exactly like him. If I could figure out a way to put my voice on here so you could witness it, I would. The resemblance is uncanny.
So of course, what happens when you are sick? Plenty.
- your daughter needs new dance shoes, now! ($85!! yikes!) why do kids' feet have to grow so darn fast?!
- your sons also get runny noses, snot flying everywhere
- you run out of tissues, trip to Walgreens #1
- you have to deliver Girl Scout cookies, now, because...
- some dingaling wants to see your house, tomorrow, so....
- you have to spend the next 24 hours or so cleaning for a showing, grr
- you run out of Sudafed, trip to Walgreens #2
- find dog stain in daughter's room that you spent one hour cleaning, have to clean it for showing, grr, again
- since you have a house showing, you have to put all your other "to do" items aside for now